Christmas is just around the corner, yes i know your all stressed about presents to buy all your loved ones. Don’t worry I’ve created a Gift guide, you don’t need to stick to these particular gifts just an idea for you to choose from for example maybe a different perfume.
I hope you enjoy looking for ideas as this is one of my favourite post for the seasonal times ahead to read, I’m so excited for Christmas this year and I have a few fun Christmas posts for you all. So enjoy the first one!
- Lush – Lush do fantastic gift sets at Christmas and they range from a variety of prices. Most of the people I know love Lush so its a pretty easy one apart from my friends who have bad eczema maybe leave this one out. But you cant go wrong with a bath bomb that smells divine and some shower gel. The perfect Christmas gift. Price: Ranging from £9.95 to £170
- Perfume – The one I have picked out is the Lancome La Vie Est Belle due to its one of my favorites. I find it so feminine and fresh just a perfect fragrance for me, I do know a lot of people have different favorites so this is just a guideline but i think a perfume is great gift for someone. Price: Per 100ml £70.00
- Fluffy Socks – I don’t know about you but i LOVE fluffy socks for Christmas presents, maybe because i love Christmas socks all together and normally buy a new set every week. I just find them a nice stocking filler and they’re cheap too especially from Primark. Price: £2.50
- Sleek Ultimate smokey eye Kit – All together i find sleek a fantastic brand and i’m loving their Christmas gift sets this year this one is brilliant for people just starting out with makeup as it has all the essentials. Price: £12.50
- Olivia Burton Watch – I love Olivia Burton watches, she has some beautiful designs. So feminien and can create a great statement to any outfit and also not too expensive as watches go. They also have a range of Vegan Friendly watches Price: Ranges between £70.00 and £80.00
Thanks For Reading
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4033793/?claim=867gwjh3kfx”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin