Christmas is just around the corner and if its not just me i find shopping for boys/men a lot harder than girls, maybe because i’m a girl but i really struggle. So hopefully this gift guide will help you with the struggles of shopping for the opposite sex i have created two, one for both sexes.
- Ray Ban Sunglasses – I just don’t think you can go wrong with a pair of the ray bans, yes it might not be the weather for sunglasses especially here in the UK. But who doesnt go on a holiday later on in the year and bam they need some sunglasses. Price: £98.00
- Converse – Who doesn’t love a pair of Converse, to be really honest i think any trainer/shoe is great present for men as long as you know there style. Converse are quite versatile and most people like a decent pair of converse. Price: £45.00
- L’oreal Men expert barber shop gift set – I think these gift sets are great stocking fillers and with a lot more men gracing the beard/stubble this stubble softener moisturizer is bliss. Price: £7.99
- Aftershave – The aftershave I have chosen is the Dior Sauvage, Personally I love the smell of this so masculine and its a strong scent it will last for hours. My boyfriend wears this so obviously why i chose it but you can choose any aftershave you like. Price: Per 100ml £68.00
- Beats Pill – A decent speaker is a brilliant choice, i think a lot (not all) enjoy listening to music while playing xbox/playstation and to be honest just listening to music in general. Best thing i bought was a portable bluetooth speaker i love relaxing while writing and listening to music it also motivates me to write for some reason it gets rid of my writers block. Price: £189.00
I hope this has helped you with your gift choices let me know in the comments if this has given you any ideas.
Thanks For Reading
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4033793/?claim=867gwjh3kfx”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin